Monday, March 8, 2010

Query to Congressman Bobby Rush: What Happened to YOUR WWE Steroid Investigation?

Below is the text of my fax this morning to Sharon Jenkins, communications director for Congressman Bobby Rush. As promised in the fax, I just followed up by phone and left a message on Jenkins’ voicemail.

I am seeking information about a matter before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection.

In February 2008 the subcommittee held hearings on steroid policies in sports. Vince McMahon, chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment, was invited but did not intend. At the hearing, Congressman Rush expressed his disappointment and said that the subcommittee would continue to pursue the issue. What is the update on this situation?

Thank you for your attention. I will follow up by phone. My own contact information is below, as are links to my book and blog.


Irvin Muchnick

No comments: