Thursday, October 22, 2009

WWE on Muchnick’s CHRIS & NANCY — The Twitter Daily Dozen for October 22

For a live feed of this continuing series, follow @irvmuch at Twitter.

PARTS 265 – 276

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 265 was also constructed with a view towards disparaging me for providing it to you, rather than

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 266 using it to cease your mindless theory, still completely unexplained that WWE somehow had

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 267 advance knowledge of what had happened in the Benoit house, which is an utter and malicious

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 268 falsehood you have constructed out of nothing. You may think that people don’t care about their

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 269 good name and reputation, and that you have some right to print whatever you like

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 270 without consequence. I can assure you that I don’t intend to give my professional reputation

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 271 to you to damage with lies as a price of communicating the truth to you in order to prevent you

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 272 from continuing to print lies about those I represent. You should consider this a formal demand

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 273 for an immediate retraction of your false statements about me referenced above, to be published

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 274 as prominently as the lie was published.

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 275 Irvin Muchnick email to Jerry McDevitt, 6/18/08 8:09 a.m., “[no subject]” Dear Mr. McDevitt,

WWE on Muchnick’s ‘CHRIS & NANCY’ Pt. 276 I have your email. I will recheck my information with respect to what you say beginning with

No comments: